Better Protection for Your House of Worship
Your place of worship is special to you, and finding the right insurance to protect it is a big responsibility. At Franklin Mutual Insurance, we take great care in providing reliable insurance coverage for your church, synagogue, temple or other religious organization, giving you peace of mind to focus on the members and community you serve.
The Franklin Mutual Insurance House of Worship Program is designed to give you more of the important protection you need for your place of worship in one convenient, competitively-priced package. We have extended protection in key areas and included many of the coverages other companies consider “extras” at no additional charge, so you get better coverage without paying more.
- Replacement cost coverage for your building and its contents, including pews, altars, pulpits, railings, clocks, bells, organs and sound equipment.
- Protection against loss of income resulting from an insured loss that includes coverage for extra expenses incurred if you must rent space to continue operations.
- General liability that protects you from claims and lawsuits arising from personal injury, property damage or bodily injury, including incidental pollution coverage for a known event.
- Various coverage limits available for money and securities, which are doubled for religious holidays.
- Automatic coverage for building glass (including stained glass).
- Officers, trustees, directors and members are included as insureds while acting on behalf of the organization.
- Increased liability protection that covers medical expenses if a person is injured while donating labor.
- Automatic renewal credit starting with your first Franklin Mutual Insurance renewal.
- And More!
Customize Your Policy
With the Franklin Mutual Insurance House of Worship Program, you’re not forced to settle for a rigid, prepackaged policy. Your professional, local independent agent will work closely with you to develop a custom-fit insurance policy tailored to meet the specific needs of your religious institution.
Available options include:
- Cyber Liability
- Excess Medical Payments for Athletic Activities and/or Day Nursery
- Pastoral Counseling Liability
- Lay Counseling Liability
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability
- And More!